Favorite u(sic)ga Jokes?

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Mark Richt and Paul Johnson both die on the same day, and both are eligible for a happy, eternal post-season.

God greets them at the pearly gates then asks CPJ to wait while he shows CMR around. God shows him the streets of gold and the angelic choir. As they approach a small house decorated with UGA banners, God tells Richt that this will be his home in heaven for eternity. CMR is pleased as it is a nice house.

Taking in the view from his new home, CMR sees a huge mansion atop the clouds, painted white and gold, and with columns completely covered with GT banners and decorations...a gleaming replica of the Ramblin' Wreck parked in front. CMR turns to God and says, "God, while on earth I was a good Christian man, adopted several deserving children, went on mission trips, and was the best person I could be."

"That's correct Mark, and your dedication and service is greatly appreciated," God replies.

"Then why have I gotten this small house when Paul Johnson gets that glorious mansion on the hill."

"Mark, don't be silly. That's not Coach Johnson's house. It's mine."
Just sent that to my niece, a UGA grad. She will be at the game tonight. :)