Favorite quote from NCSU board...

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
The hits just keep on coming:

They certainly got their money's worth out of that flag today.
Might want to consider retiring it after the season is over due to extensive over usage.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Love it! Great morning starter.

Pretending to be a member of the wolf pack

"They didn't bring their punter on the road game! They brought a guy to help with that damn flag!"

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
Unbelievable they're actually singing our song on their board:

...aaaand if I had a son, I'd tell you what he'd do. He'd scream "To Hell With Georgia!" like his daddy used to do

Sorry...flashback
This is the winner. It means our fans at the game did their job! Well done! This reminds me of the FSU game in '09 where our section sang loud and proud all night, and then we sang Rocky Top in the shuttle bus afterwards to celebrate the daily double.

Animal02

Banned
There are so many good quotes.....not the butt hurt type that was seen from VT and UM fans.....NCST are much more realists.....

"Didn't expect a win, but didn't expect such a blowout either. The offense seemed to give up after, well, giving up 14 points. Defense knew they couldn't stop GT's offense."

"You know it was a bad day when your offense stops the other team's drives (forced fumble on the pick) as often as your defense."

"Left to tailgate at halftime. Good decision."

"Doreen won his first conference game last week...danced like he had won the super...then I guess he went out and ate do nuts all week."

"I think the turnovers just meant there were two less TD's our defense would have given up...I'd say you're delusional if you think otherwise."

"I think we should give the defense a mulligan for this game. Obviously they thought GT was going to be throwing the ball around a lot and Huxtable and DD must have been caught off guard by them running the ball 99% of the time. Who'd of thought. Maybe next year they can game plan a little better."

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
Here's my favorite -

Did any of you realize that at one point State ran 33 consecutive plays from scrimmage (discounting extra points and kickoffs)? That's right - 33 consecutive plays - and during those 33 GT scored twice.

good point,had to be a record somehow

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Thanks for sharing these gems guys...cracked me up. NCST fans are a good group in my experience...not so UNCheat or Puke. Also always get along with Clemson fans for the most part. Looking forward to Saturday big time.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
@Sarrick , you could really hear the band on TV seemed like every play in the second half. I don't know where the mike was, but it was very easy to pick out. Good job!!!

I love that the GTAA spends the money to send at least a spirit band to all games. Being able to hear the GT band makes away games seem a little more like being at home.

Hearing the B-flat Tuning on 3rd down makes me stand up at home.