Favorite Play of the year and the AJC

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Does anybody wonder how Zach would have done these last three games if he hadn't have gotten hurt? The OL has been killing it and the defenses sucked. I think his results would have been amazingly similar to Synjyns and w/o the balls on the ground. That said, I sure am thankful for Synjyn.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Need a "LIKE" for this whole thread! All great plays mentioned and it would be hard to choose just one. The winning TD pass vs Southern might be mine because it really showed the potential we have with JT.

That single play saved the season and was a HUGE confidence booster for JT and the offense

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Does anybody wonder how Zach would have done these last three games if he hadn't have gotten hurt? The OL has been killing it and the defenses sucked. I think his results would have been amazingly similar to Synjyns and w/o the balls on the ground. That said, I sure am thankful for Synjyn.
I have thought so as well, or, to be more precise I have assumed that Laskey would have been fine to great as usual in these last games and so was really excited for Synjyn that he was able to step in and not let the offense suffer at all. When a backup who had few snaps at a position and only switched to it right before the season suddenly starts then I don't think it is crazy for the opponents defense to take him less serious and try and focus on the QB and the edge more. The great thing is that Synjyn made them pay in spades for underestimating him at BB.

So basically, I do not see a conflict in being impressed with both guys achievements at BB this year and am glad they can both go out on senior day having left it all on the field in their final seasons.