Favorite moment of the ‘23-‘24 athletic season?

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I would love to say it was the Miami game, but to be honest I had turned if off went to bed, and my daughter called me on the phone and asked could I believe what happened. I didn’t believe her so I got up and at that point it was 3:00 am before I could get back to sleep.
I nearly had the same experience. Our internet was out that night, so I could only listen to the game on the radio. It was late, about the time of night where my eyes go bad and I head upstairs to wash the crud out of them and go to bed...but since I was only listening to the game, I figured I could just close my eyes and hear out the final plays of the game. Good thing I stuck with it, eh?

roadkill

Helluva Engineer
I’ll pile on to those that cite the end of the Miami game. Hard to top that in 2023 – for end-of-game drama, it's up there with 2015 FSU.

As @MidtownJacket stated, the other thing about the Miami game, as well as several others in 2023 including UNC and UCF, was that it helped change my perception of GT football. From a “here we go again” loss to “never give up on this team”. It had been quite a few years since I had felt that way.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I’ll pile on to those that cite the end of the Miami game. Hard to top that in 2023 – for end-of-game drama, it's up there with 2015 FSU.

As @MidtownJacket stated, the other thing about the Miami game, as well as several others in 2023 including UNC and UCF, was that it helped change my perception of GT football. From a “here we go again” loss to “never give up on this team”. It had been quite a few years since I had felt that way.
Just to be clear, I wasn’t saying that the end of the Miami game was my favorite GT sports moment last year. My favorite moment was beating the Dwags by two touchdowns.

…oh wait…that was the spice-vision. Or maybe just a happy dream.
1719436514300.gif

leatherneckjacket

Helluva Engineer
I would love to say it was the Miami game, but to be honest I had turned if off went to bed, and my daughter called me on the phone and asked could I believe what happened. I didn’t believe her so I got up and at that point it was 3:00 am before I could get back to sleep.
I turned the game off too, but I started watching a movie with my wife. Two hours later when the movie ended, I checked my phone and saw we had won. I thought it was a mistake. I then turned the game back on and saw we did win. I then was up until past 3 am like you