FanDuel has posted odds for 3 Tech games

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
i don’t really see anywhere we’ve taken a massive talent hit outside of gibbs and mason leaving and even then mcduffie is a very good rb and dontae showed us a lot last year. the rest of the players even if they had talent did not show it. particularly our senior lead defensive backfield who was BY FAR our worst unit on the team.

i’m hopeful new coaching can get the guys to play a little bit better and make up for the lost talent.
"Hope" is about all we have at this point. 99% of our problems, (obvious hyperbole but true nonetheless) are related to both lines. I have no confidence in either one getting fixed which is why all these skeptics are predicting four or fewer wins.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Neither of those scores make much sense. Why is Clemson going to be lucky to score 21 when they scored 30+ in 5 of their last 6 games last year against mostly better defenses, and now have a phenom QB ready to replace DJ if he struggles? Why are we expecting to do much better offensively with the personnel we have lost, while they return an absolutely monster defense loaded with NFL first rounders with plenty of time to prepare? It could happen, but the line seems right to me.
They lost their O Coordinator... and D Coordinator. Just because they are 4 stars across the board on defense doesn't mean their coach can coach. Venables is gone, and likely Clemsons chances of being as dominate are as well. Sneaky suspicion that Clemson struggles to 9 wins this year. I doubt we see them run the table again, at least not anytime during the Dabo era.