Fan Map

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Definitely thought something was wrong with the data based on my experience in NC but then saw this message:

Agreed although the numbers in the state of GA doesn't surprise me too much.
I was wondering why the heck there was so many Ohio State fans in NC. I was also wondering if UNC was so much of a dumpster fire that that they don't even make the top 3 in any county in their own state as well.

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
I live in Anchorage and haven't met a singe Duke fan... It's all Oregon here. To that end, I've haven't met a Tech fan here either... I have seen some uga g's on windows near the military bases.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I live in Anchorage and haven't met a singe Duke fan... It's all Oregon here. To that end, I've haven't met a Tech fan here either... I have seen some uga g's on windows near the military bases.
The chicks at Duke don't shave their pits. I figured that's what they got in common but how many of those could there be in Alaska? I couldn't imagine an effeminate Dookie male trying to survive in Alaska. Bears and moose don't care whether or not you got a pedicure in the last week or not. Must be some sort of programming mistake by whoever ran the survey.