Fan Day

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
I requested tickets for the season ticket holders' seating in the club section, but I can't go. Let me know if someone wants them, and I'll pass them along.

So something is concerning me. Normally I would have gotten Emails about tomorrow, where to park, what activities etc from GTAA. To date I have gotten nothing. Anybody else? Is GTAA slipping?

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
So something is concerning me. Normally I would have gotten Emails about tomorrow, where to park, what activities etc from GTAA. To date I have gotten nothing. Anybody else? Is GTAA slipping?
We look forward to seeing you this Saturday at Bobby Dodd Stadium. Below is some helpful information as you prepare for First Saturday on The Flats:

Parking

Free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis in the Peters Parking Deck (E52), Klaus Deck (E40) and McCamish Lot (E65), beginning at 8 a.m. Parking passes are not required. Click HERE to view a Georgia Tech campus parking map.

Gates

Gates will open at 8:30 AM. Season Ticket Members should enter via Gate 9 located on the East side of Bobby Dodd Stadium adjacent to Techwood Drive. Please make sure you have saved your Club Access Pass on your phone prior to arriving at the event. Visit www.ramblinwreck.com/myaccount to access your passes or to transfer them to friends who are arriving separately.

Event Timeline:

• 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM – Open practice to watch your Yellow Jackets
  • 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM Interactive on-field experience for all fans in attendance
    • Experiences to include inflatables, photo stations, and many more fun-filled activities for fans of all ages
    • The first Wreckfest of the year featuring appearances by Buzz and the Ramblin Reck
    • Posters, giveaways, and a chance to win great prizes through contest drawings
Bag Policy:

A clear bag policy will be in effect for this event. Please visit www.ramblinwreck.com/clearbag for details.

Concessions:

Food & beverage vendors on-site to enjoy refreshments while taking in the action!

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Where is everyone?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210807-084545__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20210807-084545__01.jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 68

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Basic position drills now. Broken 8nto around 8 minute time blocks.

Just completed field goal blocking and field go kicking on the opposite sides of the field.

IM79

Jolly Good Fellow
Basic position drills now. Broken 8nto around 8 minute time blocks.

Just completed field goal blocking and field go kicking on the opposite sides of the field.
Did we make any extra point kick attempts?