FAN DAY SET FOR AUGUST 5

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer

Unlike last year where they had it in the practice facility this year it will be back in the stadium!

If you’re available, I highly recommend going. You get to interact with the team, and it’s just a fun time.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member

Unlike last year where they had it in the practice facility this year it will be back in the stadium!

If you’re available, I highly recommend going. You get to interact with the team, and it’s just a fun time.
Be prepared to sweat!

That is one thing if the things got right last year.

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
I wanted to start a thread about First Saturday on the Flats. I won’t be able to make it but I hope that it’s a packed out house and a great experience for everyone who attends including the players. Please share/post pictures or summaries of your interactions with GT fans, players, and coaches. Looking forward to hearing about it and safe travels…..Go Jackets!

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Best Fan Day. Signing inside with only the "old roster" players required standing in only two lines (and in the shade) inside instead of 10 or so lines (on the field in the heat) and being in the air conditioned lounge area was a big improvement. The freshmen and walkons were on the field with the kids and activities. That freshman class is very impressive size wise, especially Cruz and the linemen.. Inside C Robinson, as advertised by the coaches' interviews, has muscled up over 300 #s and is most impressive along with Scaglonie and Douse and he big DTs Biggers and Lockett. The players looked good overall. They were loose and having fun.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Best Fan Day. Signing inside with only the "old roster" players required standing in only two lines (and in the shade) inside instead of 10 or so lines (on the field in the heat) and being in the air conditioned lounge area was a big improvement. The freshmen and walkons were on the field with the kids and activities. That freshman class is very impressive size wise, especially Cruz and the linemen.. Inside C Robinson, as advertised by the coaches' interviews, has muscled up over 300 #s and is most impressive along with Scaglonie and Douse and he big DTs Biggers and Lockett. The players looked good overall. They were loose and having fun.
Loved the new arrangement! A lot cooler... at least for the player part.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
😊

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230805-154121.png
    Screenshot_20230805-154121.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 156

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
In 15 after ND game our guys looked small as they and ND players exited the locke rooms at north end of stadiums.

We sit behind gt bench and see overall guys are getting bigger.

ON RIVALS Checking the recent 23 recruits- KEY IS PARTIAL TO NATURALLY BIG LINEMAN VERSES WORKOUT WARRIORS.

BE OPITMISTIC