Fan Day 2015 Roll Call!

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Is anyone planning to make the trek on the 8th?
I will be there with my kiddo..
Last year we had an small gathering on the peters parking deck. Maybe this could be something you guys might be interested in?

Just checking to see who might be around to atleast put a face with a screen name!

Thanks all..

THWG

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Will be there with alum daughter, son-in-law, and grandson. Are voucher e-mails expected for season ticket holders to get in early?

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
What all goes on for fan day?
Last year, they had the trophies out there. And, the Ramblin' Wreck for fans to pose with. Cheerleaders all around. Then, players are available under tents at stations by position group. CPJ has his own tent. Fans just line up and wait their turn at the various stations. Then, you can get pictures with players. Autographs on posters, etc.

It's all on the turf at Bobby Dodd. As you'll see in a minute, we were recruiting the Morgans and had just gotten their commitment at the time. So, we walked up on this great moment as coach Andy "Big Country" McCollum was greeting the Morgan twins. Of interest, their then 14 yr-old "little" brother was with them and is almost their size already! He's the one with his back to the camera over on the left.

10665707_10152709884289306_2625380748515092299_n.jpg

10649702_10152709884569306_4024498913084876500_n.jpg

10538592_10152709885524306_3354737839922998333_n.jpg

Last edited:

MrsDrJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
@MrsDrJacket will allow me to come along with her to Fan Day!
Yes! We'll be there! I want to see the Governor's Trophy (and try to touch it ;)) along with the new Orange Bowl trophy and National Championship trophy. Somehow, I don't think the security guard posted nearby will let me get near enough to do anything but pose for a picture!
I'll have to get a photo with Buzz, and if I'm lucky - PJ Davis's autograph!
Looking forward to a great day on The Flats!

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Would again suggest the bottom deck at Peters like last year. @GTNavyNuke... that means the lowest deck ;)

buzz-weiser, Boomer, Fat Pat and a couple of others made it last year. Was nice to put some faces to "names".

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Would again suggest the bottom deck at Peters like last year. @GTNavyNuke... that means the lowest deck ;)

buzz-weiser, Boomer, Fat Pat and a couple of others made it last year. Was nice to put some faces to "names".

Thanks for reminding Nuke.
:)
The bottom works well for me if it does for others. ( bottom side closest to stadium).:)

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Sorry guys, won't be there this year. Being 600 miles away and no daughter in school (y), makes it hard. No season tickets either, but I hope to come see some games. Last year with season tickets, I only made Miami so it was a great season!
Understand that 100%. Thanks for your continued input, sorry we won't have the opportunity to meet you in person.