FAN DAY ROLL CALL

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
The kiddo and I will be there Friday night, ready for Saturday morning.
We hope to meet and speak with you guys and gals.
We are looking forward to the dawning of a new chapter in GT football.

@awbuzz
@ClydeBrick
@The Doddfather
@JacketGirl
@GTMom

Hope to see yall again.
I was there! Missed seeing you though.

Proof [emoji3]
a9c499dec21ef95d889163fb60b17ff3.jpg

MaconBacon IM88

Jolly Good Fellow
I was there - good crowd / good energy I thought. Lots of passing reps...really appreciated the first thing CGC did when assembling team at end of practice was to have them stand, face and acknowledge the fans that came. I think he does such a nice job connecting folks.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Fan Day had some good and bad issues but overall it was another good event for us fans, especially the ability to see some of the practice.

The good:
Good weather
Good crowd behavior
Great player enthusiasm and demeanor
Good organization at the player tents
Great opportunity to see an upbeat and wildly active practice
Overall success, especially the practice

The bad:
Misinformed on our e-mail about parking (Peters for example was open)
Misinformed about time to enter the stadium (called and was specifically told 9:30. Gate 9 opened at 10:10 (40 minute extra wait in line)
Misinformed about the voucher as it did not spell out the number of season tickets and therefore there were some entrance confusion at Gate 9 about credentials to get in.
When practice ended the players departed the field at 11:50. From noon It took 20 minutes (and that was if you were in the middle of the crowd) for season ticket holders to get to the field. Before 12:15 the public was let back in the stadium and they got in the lines first. By the time most season ticket holders got on the field the Collins line was 60 yards long and many of the other lines were getting long. The players did not appear for another 20 minutes and they dribbled in (not blaming the players as they were not given sufficient time). Some players arrived so much later that they were missed by people who had been in their line for quite some time. Timing for this whole transition from practice to Fan activity was a misfire.
Minor frustration with the overall plan