F$U v GT — Saturday 12 PM, ACC Network

slugboy

Staff member
One opening line is 18 points, which seems both huge and you can also see it if we don’t score:

Another opening line is 22 points, according to ESPN.

FSU has lost to Clemson 34-28 two weeks ago. They've had two weeks to rest up. They are 4-3 overall. They're on a three-game losing streak to three ranked teams. The previous loss was NCST, 19-17, and 31-21 to Wake Forest.

Prior to that, they crushed BC 44-14, beat Louisville 35-31, LSU 24-23, and Duquesne 47-7. To me, LSU stands out as their quality win so far.

Last edited:

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
If Sims doesn’t play then it’s another massive L on Saturday. Probably won’t score. If he plays then maybe we can keep it close if the defense keeps playing like it’s playing. If we keep it within 10 pts I’ll be shocked.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
If Sims doesn’t play then it’s another massive L on Saturday. Probably won’t score. If he plays then maybe we can keep it close if the defense keeps playing like it’s playing. If we keep it within 10 pts I’ll be shocked.
If Sims doesn't play and our Oline does no better than last thursday we may not get 150 yds offense and our punter may end up with hip flexor issues. what's the GT record for most punts in a game?

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
If Sims doesn't play and our Oline does no better than last thursday we may not get 150 yds offense and our punter may end up with hip flexor issues. what's the GT record for most punts in a game?
I'm not sure, but I thought I heard Pressley Harvin III set the record against u[sic]ga in 2019:

1666639492712.png

BuzzDraft

Jolly Good Fellow
I'd be more concerned about foot/ankle injuries, since the defenders seem to meet his toes the same time the ball does.

Deleted member 4873

Most fans of most teams don’t attend games when their teams lose.
But under a new coach with two consecutive wins, 29,000 fans for a beatable opponent does not inspire players.
Hard to blame fans with 3-9, 3-9 and 3-9 but 29,000 is really disheartenin.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Most fans of most teams don’t attend games when their teams lose.
But under a new coach with two consecutive wins, 29,000 fans for a beatable opponent does not inspire players.
Hard to blame fans with 3-9, 3-9 and 3-9 but 29,000 is really disheartenin.
New coach is a bit of a misnomer, CBK has been here the whole time the circus was in town, and is a big reason we've been the way we are. Expecting the crowd to explode just because Geoff is gone is overly optimistic imo.