ESPN3 Remote Access

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
We are finishing building our house and moving in this weekend. Until I can do some research and find out some other options, it looks like the only internet I'll have access to won't access ESPN3. I was wondering if any of you guys would be willing to PM me a username/password for an ISP so that I could log in remote and still catch the game while I sit in the middle of unpacked boxes Saturday afternoon.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Just gotta watch out for what you click on firstrow. They are the kings of popups with fake "X" buttons, but I will say when I couldn't use ESPN3 or watch espn on the airplane last year during the Duke game, first row sports streamed like a champ on the flight from a mobile browser. Advice: if you see something weird that looks like you can't get rid of it by clicking anywhere, CTRL+ALT+DELETE and shut down your browser then restart the browser. Once the feed starts you're golden

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
if you download the adblock plus 2.3.2 extension for firefox and go to those websites you wont get any popup ads. It solid. Personally, I use vipbox.tv. It has everything including live streams of espn, but you didnt hear that from me.

Feel free to delete this thread if it is against forum policies.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
Thanks for the link to firstrowsports. Used it last night to watch UNC/SC. Anybody sure that ESPN3 games are on there, too?