ESPN Game/Score Prediction

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
That score prediction deserves a drug test...

Andrea Adelson
Matt Fortuna
David Hale
Jared Shanker

Duke vs. Georgia Tech
i
i
i
i

Shanker: There were a lot of questions surrounding Georgia Tech after the Yellow Jackets were nearly tripped up during their nonconference schedule several times, but they played the best game all season against Miami. The Duke offense was uninspiring against that same Miami defense two weeks ago, and if the Blue Devils can't move the football, Georgia Tech will control the clock and the game. The Yellow Jackets need to keep the Duke offense off the field, too, because the defense is still gaining its collective footing. Georgia Tech 17, Duke 14

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
they are SO F______IN dumb its unreal. Flat out unreal. That andrea should be fired immediately and shanker can hold her bags on the way out

its totally discredited the network for me (i mean guys like pollack etc probably already did that, but this is the nail). Its a joke

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
Who can tell me what this series of numbers represents?

27, 49, 30, 38, 42 and 38

Correct! What we have scored on Duke starting in 2008.

But the iron D of Duke is going to hold us to 17? And this after hearing that Duke's best senior DL is out for the game?

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
17? Now that we have a QB who CAN run the triple? Who has at least one gamebreaking receiver? And there's a QB who can get him the ball?
17?
And I thought only Winger had a bad reference to 17.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
This is one of those things that make you go HUH????? I cannot wrap my brain around that number, even in the wildest imagination how did they come up with that?????