ESPN Film Crew following Lance Austin today

BufordJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
So happy!! When do you think the story will air? Love those Austin twins! :)
I dont know when it airs but if you have the GT app on your phone they usually let you know when things are coming on TV. Several good post on the win and videos I had not seen of the win.

MrsDrJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I dont know when it airs but if you have the GT app on your phone they usually let you know when things are coming on TV. Several good post on the win and videos I had not seen of the win.

Thank so much, @BufordJacket! I have the app on my phone, but might need to change my alert settings to be notified of tv/other postings. I think my settings are mainly for game notifications. I'll check it out!

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
App name - GT Gameday
upload_2015-10-26_21-21-48.png

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Saturday night was the first night I was able to get the App and the tv sync'd up consistently (on previous attempts spotty wifi would cause the app to time out and then I'd restart it and it'd be out of sync - 3 or 4 times doing that and I'd just deal with the idiots on tv.) Now I don't think I can watch any other way. The only issue is I was ~15 seconds behind live tv and I figured Aguayo missed the field goal because I could hear text messages coming in as he was lining up... little did I know :eek:

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Ga Tech just put out a notice-- Lance's ESPN feature that would have normally aired during the Tuesday 6pm hour of Sports Center will air now on Thursday night instead. Presumably during the same 6pm slot--they didn't specify.