Errin Joe applying for another year of eligiilty

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
My favorite line man! One more year please! Love how he centers the linebacker, approaches high w force and when time is right launches into midsection, completing block into legs.
TALK ABOUT A GUY WHO HAS IMPROVED. If he comes back we and he will be much better in 2016.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
This would be huge. I think we're loaded at guard for next year but not so much tackle so any additional depth can be a big help.

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
If we could return three starters instead of two, that would be, like, a 50% increase. Seriously, though, this is really good news, because he has been pretty good for a while now. Anything that buys the new kids more time to learn and be physically more prepared is excellent for us.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
If Errin continues to progress his play from last year, I suspect that he'd have a decent chance at getting drafted.

Captain Obvious: If he gets a good draft prospectus, then he's not coming back.

gtpkt

Jolly Good Fellow
Hope he can come back! Returning OL starters and game experience are one of the biggest factors in having a good season. Would be great if he proves himself as NFL ready next year :).

Southpaw13

Helluva Engineer
These 5 along with Bryan, Marshall, Gary Brown and the incoming freshmen have me excited for sustained O line play for years to come! Only losing 2 starters instead of 3 would be huge!

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
If Errin continues to progress his play from last year, I suspect that he'd have a decent chance at getting drafted.

Captain Obvious: If he gets a good draft prospectus, then he's not coming back.
Prospects in general shouldn't leave unless they get a top 2 round grade.

Spend one more year getting in better shape and focusing on your technique. Go to the combine a year older and compete at a higher level.

That's my captain obvious input...