Eric

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
I'm glad all is well. HE deserves a break!.
I'm sure he is peaking in from time to time to make sure the rest of his "chilren" are playing good together while he isn't around ;-)
I bet he is looking forward to having her "cheer for the white and gold".

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
I'm not s hundred percent sure, but I think this is his first kid. The first one is really hard. You have no idea what you're doing and just trying to stay afloat and keep the kid safe/fed. I was invisible for months after our first was born. Our kid rolled off of one of those boppy pillow things and off the sofa (onto hard wood floor) when he was two weeks old. We thought we had given our kid brain damage... Turns out he didn't even hit his head...

Animal02

Banned
I'm not s hundred percent sure, but I think this is his first kid. The first one is really hard. You have no idea what you're doing and just trying to stay afloat and keep the kid safe/fed. I was invisible for months after our first was born. Our kid rolled off of one of those boppy pillow things and off the sofa (onto hard wood floor) when he was two weeks old. We thought we had given our kid brain damage... Turns out he didn't even hit his head...

My 2nd kid (wife's first) was so different........much more casual.....meanwhile.......my wife is going nuts the same way......slightest breathing wrong on the monitor, she was in the room, slight bump same thing....me.....I was like....he will get over it :whistle:

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
My 2nd kid (wife's first) was so different........much more casual.....meanwhile.......my wife is going nuts the same way......slightest breathing wrong on the monitor, she was in the room, slight bump same thing....me.....I was like....he will get over it :whistle:
We were both a lot more lax the second time around. The birthing classes made us feel like the kid was always in danger. Second time around... Let that kid cry a while and get some sleep. We put her on our schedule. Worked like a charm. She would sleep for at least 6 hours at a time at night... Awesome.

Animal02

Banned
We were both a lot more lax the second time around. The birthing classes made us feel like the kid was always in danger. Second time around... Let that kid cry a while and get some sleep. We put her on our schedule. Worked like a charm. She would sleep for at least 6 hours at a time at night... Awesome.

Only problem with this 2nd one (now almost 7) is he is a frikkin morning person.......up at 6 am like clockwork. (I am the type that will work until 3-4 am) :arghh:

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
Only problem with this 2nd one (now almost 7) is he is a frikkin morning person.......up at 6 am like clockwork. (I am the type that will work until 3-4 am) :arghh:
Both are kids are early risers... Sucks. Our 4 year old is having a hard time going to sleep, and gets up really early. Sometimes he doesn't fall asleep until 10 and gets up at 5:30. Its terrible on the weekends.