• 3-9

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • 2-10

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frenchise

Ramblin' Wreck
2-10. I don't think we can beat anyone right now. The O is mediocre at best, the defense bad, and special teams is just garbage. This team looks like it has some serious coaching and talent deficits. I'm concerned about next year for the D and the ST. I don't think it gets better.

GTfan4Life

Jolly Good Fellow
I wasn't able to watch, but we scored 28 and they beat us on a 56 yard field goal. Sounds like some of our young guys stepped up, but our defense couldn't get any critical stops. I still think we could get to 6 and one be UGA. I'm not ready to throw in the towel. Call me crazy...it won't be the first time.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
I voted 3 - 9 after the loss to Pitt. I will go on to say that I think Pitt wins the Coastal this year. Utah will more than likely be your National Champion and FSU(Dalvin Cook) will wreak havoc against our slow undersized LB corp. I'm hopeful for next season and I will still watch every game intently for the remainder of this season.... but I am afraid we may not win another game.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I guess McMurphy still believes in us...
image.png

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
That must be Randall P. McMurphy?
...and the Chief is coming, this next Saturday.

One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest, for you young fans!

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
I voted 3-9, hoping we have a miracle game against UVA. We have a small chance at being competitive in that game. And as many loose ends as we have we always have a shot against those puppies. Talent can be beaten by heart at this level and I hope our guys step up in one of these two games. The others we might as well not even show up for.