Elliott Barzilli transferring

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
I would hate to speculate the reason(s) why without knowing at this time.

He should have a immediate future at TCU though.

Same here @bat_082994 about this coming up season.
Would there have been anybody in the recruiting class that would be blocking him at second. Because right now, it looks like Smith will be moving back to second and Murray moving back to first with the new freshman OF (his name escapes me at the moment) possibly DH-ing

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Would there have been anybody in the recruiting class that would be blocking him at second. Because right now, it looks like Smith will be moving back to second and Murray moving back to first with the new freshman OF (his name escapes me at the moment) possibly DH-ing

New outfielder - Kel Johnson. Ranked 47th overall in the country by Perfect Game. Tremendous hitter. He may add to the GT Johnson (Calvin) legend.

I don't think Barzilli expected to see a lot of playing time.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
New outfielder - Kel Johnson. Ranked 47th overall in the country by Perfect Game. Tremendous hitter. He may add to the GT Johnson (Calvin) legend.

I don't think Barzilli expected to see a lot of playing time.

Nuke, I don't think he would've seen that much last year due to moving people around some. JMO

I think you could be on to something (not to still from a quot from @Mack) and Barzilli may have seen the writing on the wall, plus, TCU is a little closer to home with a good program that could get him playing right away and a degree to match.?