Eating Crow

diehard

Georgia Tech Fan
I am eating crow. I was wrong about the outcome of this game. Tech beats Miami. I'm elated. But I was wrong wrong wrong. Not going to run from it. Not going to make excuses. All i can do is admit I was wrong. Go Jackets. Go Jacket fans!

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Most of all I hope you realize, whether that game last night was win or lose, the team played with an immense amount of pride. Fundamentally sound football just waiting for your opponent to make mistakes. You can win a lot of games like that and that is 100% coaching, coaching, coaching. Hope we will see you in Bobby Dodd 2 Saturdays from now.

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
No need to make a new thread about being wrong and owning it. Slide on into the one you already started. There's plenty of ppl on this board waiting to give you plenty of crow. I hope your hungry.

diehard

Georgia Tech Fan
I let my aggravations get the best of me sometimes. IF tech played every game like they played Wake, they would be 5 and 1. Glad I'm an idiot.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Most of all I hope you realize, whether that game last night was win or lose, the team played with an immense amount of pride. Fundamentally sound football just waiting for your opponent to make mistakes. You can win a lot of games like that and that is 100% coaching, coaching, coaching. Hope we will see you in Bobby Dodd 2 Saturdays from now.
The kids never gave up. We were getting gashed early but managed to keep them from scoring. We really got things going in the second half when the team could have given up when Miami went ahead . Thanks to their boneheaded coach for running up the middle when could have just run the clock out with kneel downs. Also thanks to the REF who didn't call the runner down on that fumble. It sure looked like his elbow hit before the strip but we were on the good end for once.

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
Crow is really not that bad. It's all about the right bbq sauce.....

jean cocteau gluttony GIF by Maudit

Besides, you could a fan of a team having a worse day.....

The U Dancing GIF by Miami Hurricanes