Eason Fromayan waiver

Sarrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Do you think Fromayan will start at Tackle over Chamberlain by the end of the year? I'm not familiar with his ability

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
@Eric Sorry if this has been asked before, but why didn't we offer him out of high school? He was right in our backyard, seems odd we never offered unless he made it clear he wanted to play away from home.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
@GaTech4ever

We were only taking two OL in that class and we really got the two we loved in Devine and Griffin...we were also taking a small class in general.

His dad also played at TCU so that was big for him.

We did show a lot of interest.

mts315

Ramblin' Wreck
@GaTech4ever

We were only taking two OL in that class and we really got the two we loved in Devine and Griffin...we were also taking a small class in general.

His dad also played at TCU so that was big for him.

We did show a lot of interest.

We also had Devine's teammate, Hall, committed for most of the season, until it was apparent he wasn't going to get in and flipped to USF.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
We also had Devine's teammate, Hall, committed for most of the season, until it was apparent he wasn't going to get in and flipped to USF.

I think the plan was to play Hall at Center and Devine at Guard next to him. Two road graders in the middle. Really liked Hall's tape.

Bigb

Jolly Good Fellow
Wasn't listed anywhere on the released depth chart for the Wofford game. Is he just buried behind people or does the depth chart precede this news?

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
I think the depth chart preceded the news.

He has not been reported higher than D3 but the questions should be: Is he D3 based on his performance and the learning required for our O scheme, or has he been put in the shadows waiting on news about his eligibility? Now that he is eligibile is he likely upwardly mobile on the depth chart this season?