Dwags hit another new low

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Fred Kahlil just announced on the ATL local news that the dwag DB who put the hit on the OSU WR that put him out of the game with a concussion has just inked an NIL agreement with a cookie company that will be marketing a Buckeye Crunch cookie. Do they even understand the lows to which they stoop?

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Fred Kahlil just announced on the ATL local news that the dwag DB who put the hit on the OSU WR that put him out of the game with a concussion has just inked an NIL agreement with a cookie company that will be marketing a Buckeye Crunch cookie. Do they even understand the lows to which they stoop?
I think the cookie company hit a new low, too.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer

Well according to da Dawg braintrust, "it wuzza leegule hit."

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I'm just waiting on the Karma coming to them. It will be so sweet to watch...
Karma, unfortunately, doesn't exist. Plenty of bad people get away with murder, and plenty of good people get the raw end of the stick. That being said, I hope they get what they deserve. Sometimes it happens, and sometimes it doesn't.