Duke vs Texas A&M

southernhive

Jolly Good Fellow
Duke is rolling over A&M, but its still early. Listening to the Bobsie Twins (Palmer & Pollock) announcers, They are trying hard to come up with excuses for why Duke is winning so easily. At least they haven't thrown out the "Well, there not really SEC yet since this is only their 2nd year".

Rodney Kent

Ramblin' Wreck
I am astounded! I thought Duke had little or no chance against Texas A&M. I have been out to a family party all day and just came in to see the field goal to give Duke a 38-17 lead. If this continues, I will have to say Duke was no fluke this year.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
We will see how good Duke is next year.
Eric, I know you think I am Too negative. But we played Duke without them having their QB. Boone! Now please don't erase this reply like you did my new post today. It is just a fact.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
"If we got guys out there who can't do it, then we are going to replace him" - Kevin Sumlin. Man wish this was our coaches attitude for the past few years

@jayparr it wouldn't have made a difference

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
jayparr post: 22333 said:
Eric, I know you think I am Too negative. But we played Duke without them having their QB. Boone! Now please don't erase this reply like you did my new post today. It is just a fact.

1. I said nothing about Duke vs GT this year but you're saying the Duke QB makes a 20 point something different and they beat us with him?

2. I haven't erased any post today. Thanks though

southernhive

Jolly Good Fellow
I knew someone would bring this up. Anytime we have a quality win, someone has to mention, well they didn't have whoever. We are missing a lot in our secondary and our Oline. You play with who is healthy.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
That was me. Your post had absolutely zero to do with recruiting. Please do not blindly accuse individual mods of actions they didn't do.

If you would like to discuss the specifics of the actions I've taken, you're welcome to message me directly.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
One thing Duke does that I havent seen us do on like forever is play with discipline in a big game. They look focused and zeroed in.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
That was me. Your post had absolutely zero to do with recruiting. Please do not blindly accuse individual mods of actions they didn't do.

If you would like to discuss the specifics of the actions I've taken, you're welcome to message me directly.
John,With respect, Atl1 noticed the mistake I made on the wrong forum. I also stated that if someone would move it that would be fine. I am not well enough versed in how communications or the complexity of computers for me to have made the change myself.

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
1. I said nothing about Duke vs GT this year but you're saying the Duke QB makes a 20 point something different and they beat us with him?

2. I haven't erased any post today. Thanks though

I don't know if they beat us with him or not, but I think the mere fact that they've won 10 games with him and are steamrolling #21 A&M at halftime with him sure does make it an interesting question to ponder.