Duke tix

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
I'm looking for two, preferably west side, but flexible. Was just going to bring two of the kids and my dad and we're going to a reception at McCamish prior to the volleyball game and then watching the volleyball game, but now the third kid and wife want to come for all of it. Let me know if you might have any extras.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Cant you still get tickets by calling the ticket office?
The AA still offering tickets on an email I just got. Could also get tickets to the volleyball game.
Why not try their website. I think like most venues they have gone solely to e-tickets.
Last homecoming my frat got a block of tickets. Our organizer did not want to fool with a bunch of e-tickets and insisted on paper tickets. When we got to the game the attendants could not read them electronically. We had to talk our way in. You need that Q code symbol now to get in.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I can’t pay the amounts being asked on here.
Ramblinwreck dot com is $35 and up for UL. Lower corners are $50 each. Secondary markets have UL $21 and up, LL $27 and up.

Please be reasonable, know the market and don’t let your tickets go to waste.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I can’t pay the amounts being asked on here.
Ramblinwreck dot com is $35 and up for UL. Lower corners are $50 each. Secondary markets have UL $21 and up, LL $27 and up.

Please be reasonable, know the market and don’t let your tickets go to waste.
Try going to a Falcons game. Very expensive when they are winning.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Is there a swarm tailgate? I'm rolling solo today, honestly might just get to campus around 3:30 and head straight in but open to bringing my own snack/drink and saying hello for a bit before I head into BDS.