Duke schedule

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Talk about heavyweights. ;-).
David Butcliffe is a genius!! This SOS is sure to get Duke high votes!
USYIGWEOUMFVBHT.20150130144100.jpg

gtpkt

Jolly Good Fellow
In Duke's defense, these schedules are done years in advance and up until the last 2-3 years, they NEVER got into a bowl game. So this was a tough schedule for them until very recently.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
I hope we beat the brakes off of them before halfitme.
Then continue the death march.
I hope Brad Stewart has 150+ yrds receiving

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
How does the ACC expect to be taken seriously with scheduling like this. OOC is a joke.
I just hope they are prepared for NC central and that "fleeting offensive power"

jdubjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
How does the ACC expect to be taken seriously with scheduling like this. OOC is a joke.
I just hope they are prepared for NC central and that "fleeting offensive power"

What does this have to do with taking the ACC seriously?
Look at the defending champion's schedule. It's garbage.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I think they could loose six of those games: Tech, BC, VT, da U, NC, and Pitt. But then I think VT, BC, and Pitt are going to be a challenge for us too. All those teams have good talent coming back. So does NC, of course, but they'll find a way to fritter it away as usual. da U is an enigma to me, but I think that without the Duke they'll have a hard time of it.

Or, iow, it isn't a complete bunny of a schedule, especially given the limited talent Puke has coming back. And, yes, we need to make it a point to stomp them to powder this year.