Duke @ GT 1.28 GameThread

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a team get doubled up for a full 40 minute game. This was a historic beat down.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Thanks for the commentary. My review of the game stops now.

Hang in there guys. Things will get better eventually. Changing coaches didn't work the last two times, so eventually could be a while.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Spent the agternoon watching Zathura. Classic tale of two brothers mending their differences and coming together.

Jessica Chastain Crying GIF by Molly’s Game

I'm not cryin', you cryin'.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I spent all month waiting for a clothes dryer (ordered Jan. 1) to be delivered. Got an email yesterday that today was (finally) The Day, so I stayed home for the installation.

Is it sad that I am thankful a busted clothes dryer spared me from watching this debacle in person?

slugboy

Staff member
I spent all month waiting for a clothes dryer (ordered Jan. 1) to be delivered. Got an email yesterday that today was (finally) The Day, so I stayed home for the installation.

Is it sad that I am thankful a busted clothes dryer spared me from watching this debacle in person?
It’s right here->
Post in thread 'Duke @ GT 1.28 GameThread'
https://gtswarm.com/threads/duke-gt-1-28-gamethread.26566/post-933188

Don’t let anyone say I didn’t throw you a bone when you asked

AUFC

Helluva Engineer

The 5-0 run in the first half with multiple blocks and turnovers where Duke was losing composure was fun and felt like being at an actual college basketball game. The other 38.5 minutes were no bueno.

57jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Surely Batt has seen enough. embarrassing . Pull the trigger now!! Pastner is now throwing the players under the bus. Blaming anything but his lousy 1'2 court offense ( and recruiting)

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Surely Batt has seen enough. embarrassing . Pull the trigger now!! Pastner is now throwing the players under the bus. Blaming anything but his lousy 1'2 court offense ( and recruiting)
I think it has been his lack of ACC level players. The team this year just doesn't shoot the ball well at all. Duke put on a defensive clinic today. Our coaching has been woefully bad this year. There doesn't appear to be a go to guy when we need a basket. April can't get here fast enough.