Duke Game Roll Call

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm gonna go ahead and apologize to the rest of ya'll in section 123 as my wife is a Duke fan. :(

Don't worry. Mine is a Miami Fan, and shes not a big drinker and we tailgated pretty hard before the game last Saturday. So she was, lets say..."in rare form" during the game. Thankfully by about halftime she was crashing out and I didnt have to see any more DA U hands after that. Every other game she will root for Tech because of me....but every year during the Miami game...she is almost unbearable.

poodleface

Jolly Good Fellow
Section 118, bringing another classmate. The one who went with me last Saturday is a convert now, and would be going again this weekend if he wasn't already going out of town for break. One new fan at a time...

Bennett

Jolly Good Fellow
Section 209. Loud and proud every game. If you see me in my American flag bandana say hello

Attachments

• IMG_6222.jpg
    IMG_6222.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 41

fakelegzz

Georgia Tech Fan
Sec 225, 50 yard line, top row on the fence, bringing the two jr jackets. I've missed three home games since 1991. ( both excused absences)

GPD

Jolly Good Fellow
Anyone going to the game? I hope we have a great turnout! This game is huge!!!
Oh yes.. and fired the flip UP!!!
Will be at YJA then me, my crew, and hopefully everybody around us are going to get loud..!!
Team is giving max effort... I'm going to give them my max effort