Drink of choice (offshoot of D Washington recruit thread)

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Bulleit is great. They also make a GOOD tasting Rye that’s real cheap.

Yes. I have the bourbon right now. Lol. I just realized the cup i have it in. Yes its just on rocks. Not mixed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 61

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
My family comes from the potato-farming Irish. That’s above our class.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So does mine (Foxford, Mayo), but that doesn't mean we can't raise ourselves up!! I personally favor bourbon and rye, then unpeated single malts, then Irish...and then way at the end, Islays (which I cannot stomach) not named Bunnahabhain. I wonder which flavor Mr. Washington will grow up to enjoy while watching his alma mater, in old gold and white, stomp on their in-state rival for years to come.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Yes. I have the bourbon right now. Lol. I just realized the cup i have it in. Yes its just on rocks. Not mixed
Would be curious what anyone thinks of the Georgia Bourbon out of Moon Rise Distillary. It is relatively new but has already won 3 gold medals in national competition beating Woodford and several other "names." I think Bourbon is an individual taste thing but I was blown away after tasting it a few weeks ago.

bobbie_downtown

Georgia Tech Fan
Would be curious what anyone thinks of the Georgia Bourbon out of Moon Rise Distillary. It is relatively new but has already won 3 gold medals in national competition beating Woodford and several other "names." I think Bourbon is an individual taste thing but I was blown away after tasting it a few weeks ago.
Off topic I know. I have a bottle of the rye and have had the bourbon at local places in Clayton. It’s good stuff and distilller is former Tech chemistry professor.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
When they won their last gold medal the judges told the distiller that he should double the price and enter it in a more elite category.

I am not a Bourbon or Rye expert but his flavors suit my palate.
Thanks Stinger, Im gonna order 2 bottles, one for me and one for my F-I-L.

This could turn into one of the most under rated threads on this forum.