DressedCheese and others...

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Thanks. I left town with my family yesterday. Just hope the damage is minimal when we return. This is our second hurricane. We lived in Pensacola when Ivan hit.

I just pray my friends who are riding it out are ok.
Good to hear and likewise we wish the damage is minimal. We remember pictures of you sitting real close to the water on occasions.

reubenjet

Jolly Good Fellow
I hit the road yesterday @ 4:30am with HWMO. We made it to Murphy NC safe & sound. @SavhGTMom & Yulee the Yellow Jacket headed to Brooklet. Brother & SIL & 2 dogs finally made it to Smyrna about 7pm last nite. Stay safe & sound.
One of our retail locations is there in Brooklet, off Highway 67. That's a nice area and a good ways inland. I left there Wednesday headed back to Hawkinsville and traffic stopped 4 times on I-16! I hope all are safe!!

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
So far the storm has stayed off shore helping mitigate damage, although there is still wind and flood damage.
For the folks along the Georgia and SC coasts, here's to hoping that damages are limited. Good luck.

GTJackets

Ramblin' Wreck
My wife and our 4 evacuated the Charleston area Wednesday night. We've been in the Lawrenceville area with friends since then. Reports are that our community is holding up well.

It's a shame the Jackets are out of town. But we'll be back for the GSU game next weekend.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
good for you, your family and Charleston. at my daughter's PT job today she said a lady in her store got a text and it said all clear in Charleston. safe trip back.