Draw play?

Yoda

Helluva Engineer
Wonder if we'll see the old draw play PJ used to run w Dwyer, now that we have some speed at the B back position? Also, I keep looking for that shovel pass to a crossing A back that we ran a couple of springs with Marcus Wright.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I want to see the down field pitch from JT to the trailing AB. Watching the game last week, I saw the AB was keeping the angle for a pitch and not attempting to block for JT while heading down field full speed ......

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
These plays you save until they are needed. Hopefully not needed today. Frankly I worry more about games like this than I do real competition. Today I feel if we don't win by 30 + then we are not as good as advertised. Everyone on this board seems to think it is going to be a blow out. If we are as good as the end of last year it should be. I hope it will be. But in football many crazy things can happen. I have predicted 52-10. Can hardly wait to watch. Go Jackets!!! Sting 'em till they cry "Uncle".

zhavenor

Jolly Good Fellow
Wonder if we'll see the old draw play PJ used to run w Dwyer, now that we have some speed at the B back position? Also, I keep looking for that shovel pass to a crossing A back that we ran a couple of springs with Marcus Wright.
I think, all things being equal, I would rather have the draw run by Thomas with a lead blocker of the b back. You gain an extra blocker that way and I always would like a chance to see Thomas in the open field.