Draft Watch: Adam Gotsis a Name to Remember

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Adam isn't going anywhere this year. His best shot at playing on Sundays is going to be as a DE in a 3-4 system, so I think he's at best a 5th round draft pick. More likely, he's a 6th, 7th round or UFA. He definitely has a high motor and upside though, so he may get a shot at some point. But I don't think we have to worry that he's leaving early.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
adam isn't going anywhere. He hasn't had a great FULL season. He has had a very good last 4 games or so. he needs to do this all of 2015.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
I think he will given all the additional help he'll be getting on the line next year...

If he can play this well the final 4-5 games this year with this current line, then he could have done it earlier too IMO. But....

Although, I do have to say, our scheme changes after UNC helped the D totally too though. That is probably as much a part of Gotsis coming on as anything. We are using our guys better.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
This was my fear early on in the year. I was worried that a team would pick him up as a development project, like MLB does with their minor leagues. But then I realized that with the team size caps, it's next to impossible to do that in the NFL. So I hope / think he stays to improve that signing bonus he'll get in the next draft....... make sense?

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
He’s also a True Junior which means it’s likely he won’t be graduating. Not many players choose to not finish their degree without being a guaranteed 1st or 2nd round pick.