Dr. Fauci Butt Hurt

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Old South Stands

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't know how anyone can take this guy (Fauci) seriously. He's like a weather vane, and his greatest talent seems to have been to preserve his place in Washington --- long past the date he should have gotten his gold retirement watch. Just the other day, I read where he said we could potentially do "three-foot" social distancing. If (anti)social distancing ever really worked at 6 feet, then you either practice 6-foot distancing or not at all. Three-foot distancing is just plain absurd, like double-masking and marching bands playing in vinyl pods. The whole covid charade jumped the shark long ago, yet the masked masses continue to walk around in parking lots in a haze.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
Fauci, bill gates, and soros are in the pharmacy business together! They are the main ones who got ALL this crap going!!

armeck

Jolly Good Fellow
space earth GIF

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
What did I miss?

The Covid thread was actually my most favorite thread except for, you know, actual sports stuff. Too bad.

Well, this thread has the potential to be far more political, in addition to having zero to do with sports, while also having totally useless info. See you guys on other threads I guess.

armeck

Jolly Good Fellow
armeck or what ever his name is keeps getting political. The mods clearly said no politics but he can't seem to figure that part out .
Ok, so if you go read that thread (assuming you haven't been banned from Political Topics section) you will see other folks going on about Fauci, Birx, etc. Pretty sure that was what prompted the move. You should just head on over to that section and comment away, what's keeping you from doing that?

All I said was that Fox News didn't cover the 100 million vax milestone. Somebody called that political. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Deleted member 2897

Ok, so if you go read that thread (assuming you haven't been banned from Political Topics section) you will see other folks going on about Fauci, Birx, etc. Pretty sure that was what prompted the move. You should just head on over to that section and comment away, what's keeping you from doing that?

All I said was that Fox News didn't cover the 100 million vax milestone. Somebody called that political. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For the record, I never heard armeck say anything political. You might have him confused with someone else.

Deleted member 2897

What did I miss?

The Covid thread was actually my most favorite thread except for, you know, actual sports stuff. Too bad.

Well, this thread has the potential to be far more political, in addition to having zero to do with sports, while also having totally useless info. See you guys on other threads I guess.

This thread was my butt hurt response to the butt hurt. Its a circle of butt hurt!

Dr. Fauci was just on a livestream getting an award from Georgia Tech, and there were like 3 posts highlighting his perceived inconsistencies in statements regarding his position and whether or not he deserved that award from us. Instead of deleting those 3-ish posts or moving those to the political forum, the entire thread is gone (I don't think there were anything wrong with those posts anyway, but I'm not a Mod). This is like the 5th time at least that has happened. There weren't disrespectful arguments between site members back and forth and nothing was overtly political, although some people had warned to watch out for that. Its just sad. Part of the reason a political section was built that was walled off was because of how much acrimony and arguing those topics led to. There was none of that on this thread. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.