Dook is booring

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
I agree they suck..hard. As a matter of fact every game I've seen has been boring as hell.

Legal Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
How about UNCs offense??

I didn't see much but the highlights. I'd say their's isn't boring, its just turnover prone. Duke was making progress downfield, it was just 5 yard dump passes at a time. And they weren't scoring every possession. I don't think I saw a single play actually made when I was watching.

Looks like they rolled late by putting up 21 in the 4th quarter. Sirk attempted 40 passes and only had 289 yards to show for it. Duke didn't have a pass play over 30 yards. They didn't have a rush play over 21. I mostly watched end of the second quarter and the third quarter. These were Duke's drives:

4 plays, 23 yards, fumble
11 plays, 57 yards, field goal
7 plays, 35 yards, punt
9 plays, 39 yards, TD
6 plays, 29 yards, punt
12 plays, 84 yards, FG
8 plays, 47 yards, FG
8 plays, 54 yards, fumble
8 plays, 36 yards, punt
7 plays, 27 yards, downs

Looks like the only reasons they scored TDs late were Tulane going for it on their own 19, a kickoff return for a TD, and then a garbage time TD at the end of the game with their backups in.

So, in short, the only TD drive dook had against Tulane that was longer than 40 yards was at the end of the game with their scrubs in. They had 3 other drives longer than 50 yards - 1 with a fumble and 2 ending in a field goal. Wish we had played them last night.