Does This Mean Something?

Yomanser

Recruiting Insider
Retired Staff
The 4 trophies stand for the 4 national championships Tech has won, I believe. You'll continue to see him tweeting those out. It's a good selling point he is trying to fully take advantage of. I can't confirm, but that's what it seems like to me anyway

BigDaddyBuzz

Helluva Engineer
The 4 trophies stand for the 4 national championships Tech has won, I believe. You'll continue to see him tweeting those out. It's a good selling point he is trying to fully take advantage of. I can't confirm, but that's what it seems like to me anyway
correct in the 4 trophies meaning. He’s also tweeting this out when we get a commit. We don’t know who the Saturday morning one was yet

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Georgia Tech has been credited with six National Championships in different Polls:):D:cool::smuggrin:

https://247sports.com/college/georg...Team-has-SIX-National-Championships-71110929/

It is true that at one time multiple outlets had their own national champions. Coach Dodd alluded to believing that his 1956 team was his best team from top to bottom even though the 1952 team was undefeated SEC champions and beat a very fine Ole Miss team in the Sugar Bowl decisively. Consequently, Tech only claims 4 national champions. Rightfully so, in my opinion under four different coaches: Heisman, Alexander, Dodd, and Ross. Each of them deserving of national champion accolades.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Yes, let’s count 1st place trophies only.

We start getting in fight over who’s come in 2nd place more often & I’m sure they’d kick our butts. They’re experts at coming up short at everything they do in life, not just football.
True dat. The one trophy they have is the one in 1980 which was honestly earned and deserving.