Do we have to pull for FSU now?

worthco jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
While a win last night would have been awesome, we wouldn't have pulled ahead of anyone as OSU, TCU and Baylor all did what they needed to do. In fact, it would have hurt the conference, by eliminating the ACC from the playoff.

As an ACC fan, I find myself pulling for FSU to win the NC as much as I hate them.

Am I alone?
Nope, can't do it. When Jameis wasn't arguing with his head coach he would argue with an assistant. He is truly a despicable character. I want Oregon to ***** slap those "Criminoles" like a ho from the U.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Ill be pulling for FSU. Unless they are playing tech I always pull for them though. I would say they are my 2nd favorite team and always have been. Long way away from Tech though, we need them to keep the ACC up in rankings

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Yes! The SEC has been a fraternity of "us against the world" for the last 50 years. They pull for each other, lobby hard with the media for the conference and talk amongst themselves as if they are the best every year, even in years when they have not even been close to the best. I do not understand why some people don't get that. We should pull for FSU to win all the marbles, not because we give a rat's [Aerosmith] about FSU but because of enlightened self interest.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Yes! The SEC has been a fraternity of "us against the world" for the last 50 years. They pull for each other, lobby hard with the media for the conference and talk amongst themselves as if they are the best every year, even in years when they have not even been close to the best. I do not understand why some people don't get that. We should pull for FSU to win all the marbles, not because we give a rat's [Aerosmith] about FSU but because of enlightened self interest.

Bump!