Roman Reigns come on down!!!
My goodness..
Calculating Russell Crowe GIF

All that time ago.. he knew..

Matt Damon GIF

The Suddes Tweet..

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
Why not just have Larry Knight coach the DL? It’s a pretty common job in both college football and NFL. It’s not that big of an ask. If he’s not up to the task, why keep him around?
If Larry Knight takes the DL in total, what about Mayur Chaudhari as special teams coach. Chargers let him go, was with the Falcons previously.

Tjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
COLLINS is only interested in his buddies from temple. He will not hire anyone else. There has to be good coaches in the D2 level wanting to prove. Their coaching. Abilities.

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
If Larry Knight takes the DL in total, what about Mayur Chaudhari as special teams coach. Chargers let him go, was with the Falcons previously.
My thought was he's always been the assistant, not the man. With decent experience, he might be open to a short term deal to take ownership and improve his resume. Could be a win for both entities.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Obviously would want the entire staff in place by the start of spring sessions. Do we expect any changes in the way Collins runs his practices. The new guys on staff may not know the routines either. Now he has to deal with replacing Suddes as well. Lots on his plate.

slugboy

Staff member
I was hoping this thread could provide more insight to a very important coaching position in desperate straights…and yet it seems the search has been sublimated and or worse, knowingly deprioritized…disappointing
He’s co-DC at Duke. With Tillman and Thacker and Collins, is there room for another co-DC?

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
COLLINS is only interested in his buddies from temple. He will not hire anyone else. There has to be good coaches in the D2 level wanting to prove. Their coaching. Abilities.
Seems like you stepped out into the lane on oncoming semis with this one. :)