DJU to FSU

slugboy

Staff member
DJU might be the second best QB in the ACC next year. He is not the same as he was at Clempson.
It’s tough to tell. He had a better ESPN QBR rating this season than anyone in the ACC. He was third in the PAC 12.

Is it him, or was the game easier at Oregon State?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
DJU might be the second best QB in the ACC next year. He is not the same as he was at Clempson.
i see what you did there GIF

Tech Lawyer

Jolly Good Fellow
How much of FSU’s starting OL is coming back?
I have been listening to the FSU Podcasts to get an advanced look to Ireland. I recommend the Noles Cast with Bud Elliott and Ingram Smith for their objectivity and knowledge. See the Dec 27 episode. Bud Elliott says that 2023 was an "All In" year for FSU and that he expects 2024 to be a "Developmental" year. Aside from DJ, their two strongest position groups appear to be OL and DBs. The Noles are hurting Big Time on the Defensive Front Seven, particularly at LB. Coach Norvell has largely utilized the transfer portal for his difference makers. They are definitely not happy with the way signing day went missing out on their top (4) targets. Bud, especially seemed negative on the whole operation. He believes these are coaching failures on the recruiting trail and wanders why they didn't capitalize more on their outstanding season. They haven't recorded an episode since the debacle in Miami - but these two longtime FSU guys sound very gloomy going into next year.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
I have been listening to the FSU Podcasts to get an advanced look to Ireland. I recommend the Noles Cast with Bud Elliott and Ingram Smith for their objectivity and knowledge. See the Dec 27 episode. Bud Elliott says that 2023 was an "All In" year for FSU and that he expects 2024 to be a "Developmental" year. Aside from DJ, their two strongest position groups appear to be OL and DBs. The Noles are hurting Big Time on the Defensive Front Seven, particularly at LB. Coach Norvell has largely utilized the transfer portal for his difference makers. They are definitely not happy with the way signing day went missing out on their top (4) targets. Bud, especially seemed negative on the whole operation. He believes these are coaching failures on the recruiting trail and wanders why they didn't capitalize more on their outstanding season. They haven't recorded an episode since the debacle in Miami - but these two longtime FSU guys sound very gloomy going into next year.
I don’t see anyway that they can rebuild their DL from the portal to be as strong as this past season,