Devoe and Ush at the Portsmouth Invitational

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I really like Usher's game for the NBA. Can defend multiple positions due to his length/height/athleticism, is quick and has above average speed, can score multiple ways, and will do anything to help the team. Decent shooter to where you have to respect his shot and can't just leave him alone.

I actually like how he fits the NBA game more than how we used him here.

tbglover

Ramblin' Wreck
I really like Usher's game for the NBA. Can defend multiple positions due to his length/height/athleticism, is quick and has above average speed, can score multiple ways, and will do anything to help the team. Decent shooter to where you have to respect his shot and can't just leave him alone.

I actually like how he fits the NBA game more than how we used him here.
And his energy is ridiculous and to get a guy with his energy coming off the bench in the league he'll have a role. Would love to see what Pop would do with him Hell if he turns out to have a significant wingspan Toronto may also look his way.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
There is a crapton of $$$ available for guys who can stick as an 8/9 guy on a roster who can provide energy on the second team - play good D, run the floor and make the shots that become available. Would love to see him get there

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
His shot will get even better when he can concentrate on nothing but basketball. These kids were students and had to manage their time while in college. He hits all the boxes for an NBA player.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
I will be curious to see if either of them moves up in the mock drafts due to their performances at Portsmouth.