Desmond Howard is an Idiot...

bartoma

Jolly Good Fellow
Here's his summary of the game:
  • Deshaun Watson possesses God-like qualities
  • Georgia Tech has a horrible defense that is extremely vulnerable to a God-like quarterback
  • Clemson will run us out of our own stadium
No mention of JeT, turnovers, 3rd down efficiency, etc.

Kiss it, DH...

Atomic Jacket

Banned
Here's his summary of the game:
  • Deshaun Watson possesses God-like qualities
  • Georgia Tech has a horrible defense that is extremely vulnerable to a God-like quarterback
  • Clemson will run us out of our own stadium
No mention of JeT, turnovers, 3rd down efficiency, etc.

Kiss it, DH...

Keep in mind that guys like Desmond Howard are just talking heads repeating what they have been told to say by sports analysts who actually know what they're talking about but don't have the presentation skills to go on TV and say them. So, what I'm saying is not to dismiss Howard's comments outright.

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
These guys are no better than your average beer-guzzling, ball-scratching SEC douchebag fans. They are just lucky enough to have a microphone.

bartoma

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't discount that his first two points are arguable... The last is not laughable, but close...

My point was that his synopsis was uselessly one-sided and, in a very real sense, mostly uninformative to anyone who wants to know what this game is about...

Useless tool, like most of them...

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Yeah lets wait for the full game analysis before we get pissed. Remember Watson was high in the ESPN 300 so they have an interest in hyping him. They are going to talk about the game more right???

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Yeah lets wait for the full game analysis before we get pissed. Remember Watson was high in the ESPN 300 so they have an interest in hyping him. They are going to talk about the game more right???
Nope. 90% of Gameday is just a bunch of sob stories told over a piano playing.

bartoma

Jolly Good Fellow
JUST AWESOME... CPJ and the team is proving just what a bunch of sheeple these idiots are... I like he comments about how GT is "flying under the radar" - which is easy with the radar is effin' unplugged...