Deshaun Watson

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
Remember that name...going to be one of the best QBs in the nation when it's all said and done.

Should cause us some problems come November.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Been saying it since he was still in HS...dude is legit. He's going to be a nightmare for us and the rest of the ACC to play against for the next 3 or so years. It's not just UNC...he looked really good in limited minutes against UGA and FSU as well.

To think, he played ball in GA...sigh...and I believe we were one of the first schools to offer him. He just never liked or offense. Can you believe UGA didn't even offer him until halfway through his senior year?

On another note, the ACC is stocked with some young QB talent. Watson, Kaaya (Miami), our very own JeT, Famous Jameis (though I don't expect him to stay after this year), Brissett (NCSU) who's back next year. Gonna be some nice QB battles in the ACC.

Chattjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I honestly think they had a shot at beating UGA if he'd played the 2nd half. He was torching their D in the first half of that game. I'm not looking forward to GT having to face him the next several years.

johncu

Jolly Good Fellow
He's one of those players that has poise far beyond his years. I was at the Clemson-UNC game and was constantly stunned at how well he could see the field and make smart decisions.

I will say, though. His biggest strength so far has been throwing downfield. Our bend-but-don't-break defense will try to take that away and force him to beat us underneath. Hopefully our game will be the one where he finally looks like a freshman and makes a couple of mistakes.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Unless a comet comes and wipes out all the teams in front of Clempson in the CFP poll, Watson AND his coaches should look out for his best interests and stop risking his health.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Its a selfish move but man Stout might be the Worse QB Ive witnessed play.
Soon as he enters a game he throws a pic.