Derrick Moore

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
My church played it during service last week....well they cut it before the bleed awhile part lol but played some of it regardless

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Anyone catch how many of the players from both Tech and UGA gathered at midfield after the game in Athens this year to take a knee together? I thought that was pretty cool after such an insane game of emotional swings to see a huge amount of the UGA players still gather with the Tech guys like that. Also, the UGA announcers at the end of the radio broadcast made it sound like the Tech players were just running riot at midfield but there was actually very little of that and quickly that is where everyone was gathering for a prayer. Nice to see so many competitors able to turn it off afterwards and show sportsmanship and perspective.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Ditto the clemson game - mostly tech players as I remember - lasted a good while. - probably extra prayers for Snoddy - another reason to go to game.

I would love to have a picture of the Snoddy Circle? Any ideas where this would exist?
Too me right up there with tearing vt game where the engineers ripped the goal post apart to take it up to prez place.
Thankful for coach Moore.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Ditto the clemson game - mostly tech players as I remember - lasted a good while. - probably extra prayers for Snoddy - another reason to go to game.

I would love to have a picture of the Snoddy Circle? Any ideas where this would exist?
Too me right up there with tearing vt game where the engineers ripped the goal post apart to take it up to prez place.
Thankful for coach Moore.
635516620356975709-USP-NCAA-FOOTBALL-CLEMSON-AT-GEORGIA-TECH-68764664.JPG

ClemsonGT_FULL068_9609752_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

d3f66334f050852c650f6a70670056e8.jpg

th

Last edited:

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Great photo and great moment following a tragic injury. Having said that....the first pic of the Snoddy Circle was a bit amusing to my odd brain.....JT looks like all the other guys little kid brother, left on the outside looking in.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Great photo and great moment following a tragic injury. Having said that....the first pic of the Snoddy Circle was a bit amusing to my odd brain.....JT looks like all the other guys little kid brother, left on the outside looking in.
Cool observation
you may have seen my post on this - just after the injury - the team took a knee and JT was headed to check on Snoddy. Coach walked out and intercepted him and got him to head back to the team . Coach went over to Snoddy and bent over to check on him - at which time the whole bench which was only yards from him came on to the field. Only time JT has been slower than anyone on field. wonder if other of the starters on the back row.