Derek Dietrich (Pirates/Reds Fight)

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
Yeah dude can’t just stare down the ball for half an hour. Not saying he deserved it, but with baseball being a mental game, pitcher had to do it. Ump did a good job of giving just a warning. Part of the reason I like having humans as umpires, for the emotional **** robots can’t call in strike zones

GTballer21

Jolly Good Fellow
Archer celebrates more than any pitcher in the game.. I think Dietrich was just giving him a taste of his own medicine (I have never thought of Dietrich as a cocky/showing up the pitcher type)

With that said.. I believe if you show up a pitcher you better expect to get beaned.

Southpawmac

Helluva Engineer
Yeah dude can’t just stare down the ball for half an hour. Not saying he deserved it, but with baseball being a mental game, pitcher had to do it. Ump did a good job of giving just a warning. Part of the reason I like having humans as umpires, for the emotional **** robots can’t call in strike zones
He's just a sore loser that can't take what he dishes. He pimps his strikeouts more than any pitcher in the league. Don't shimmy on someone if you can't take getting shimmied on.

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
He's just a sore loser that can't take what he dishes. He pimps his strikeouts more than any pitcher in the league. Don't shimmy on someone if you can't take getting shimmied on.
It doesn’t matter how much you celebrate on the mound. You disrespect the pitcher, a ball is flying behind your back. 100% of the time. Not arguing if he deserved it not, just saying no matter who the pitcher was, a bat flip like that or just one in general will get a pitch behind the back

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Things getting feisty in the early season!! Me likey!!!!

BTW the Marlins are some bitchzz for not putting Jose Urena on the mound. This weekend.