Depth Chart for VT

GTBillyJosh

Jolly Good Fellow
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools...depth_chart_event/depth_chart_20151109aaa.pdf

Notes:
  • Bryan and Klock listed as starters at tackle
  • A.J. Gray on the depth chart, for what it's worth. We'll see when the injury report comes out.
  • Separate thread to discuss Michael Summers' departure. Jeune and Stewart will start.

Must have missed Errin Joe sliding over to Guard. Wonder if it's Shamire's performance, or injury that is affecting the change.

Also, Kyle Henderson getting the start over Francis Kallon. Good for him, hope he plays well.

RocketJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Not sure I understand putting KCH at NT and moving Gamble to UT. Neither is a true NT, but Gamble has played NT all year, and KCH's athleticism seems like a better fit for UT.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Yes, what about Shamire? After Joe's start at UVA, I don't think this is a field performance issue. I'm guessing that both Devine and Chamberlain aren't starting because of lack of practice time due to injuries. But maybe Coach saw things I didn't. Hope both get back on the field soonest.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
The coaches are making the tough decesions for victory now with future victories being a close second.
For now the faster tackles is a great thing and will pay benefits now and be big time benefit in future.

Hope the young db get lots time unless we blitz. The 4 sr db would provide better man to man coverge. Ofcouse they will be gone next year.
Its three man rotation in the middle , so we could tired. Seems like we will be forced to be aggressive. Like that dc has been playing the freshman NOT just when injuries occur. Sends good message to ream and recruits.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Per today's CPJ Press Conference, Shamire is good to go. Find out tomorrow on Gray.

If you've been paying attention in recent weeks, don't pay much attention to these depth charts. Sometimes they tell us something, often times they don't mean much especially when it comes to injuries. Injury details will come out two days prior to the game.

It seems that last year the depth charts were pretty indicative of who would start and play. This year there are just too many changes. Even the injury report was off for UVa - two probable (90%?) didn't play. But ..... we are going to see next year's DL and 3 of the 5 OL for next year.