Depth Chart for Tulane....Timmy 2nd string QB

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I guess Philpott will be redshirted. CPJ mentioned that any freshmen that did not play in the Alcorn game probably will not play this year.

gtzulu

Georgia Tech Fan
The only differences I see is Stewart is no longer #1, and Kyle Cerge-Henderson isn't listed.

OTBMike

Georgia Tech Fan
if its a knee sprain like the AJC reported, that's a 1-3 week recovery time. Jordan could spell JT as needed here and there until Byerly fully recovers but I think Campbell would be in for a full game type scenario. Win now has always been coach's mantra.

Enuratique

Jolly Good Fellow
if its a knee sprain like the AJC reported, that's a 1-3 week recovery time. Jordan could spell JT as needed here and there until Byerly fully recovers but I think Campbell would be in for a full game type scenario. Win now has always been coach's mantra.
Did the AJC really say it was a sprain though? I don't recall seeing anything to that effect.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Why in the world would Campbell be ahead of Jordan for a full game scenario? Jordan is way ahead of him in knowledge and execution of the offense.

Declinometer

Banned
Mike, Mike, Mike...no way son!

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Why in the world would Campbell be ahead of Jordan for a full game scenario? Jordan is way ahead of him in knowledge and execution of the offense.

How would we know who is ahead at this point? All we know is that Jordan has been moved to A back and didn't even get 3rd string reps at QB against Alcorn state. To me, it appears that Jordan isn't in the equation at QB in any form at this point. He is probably an emergency QB like that maryland LB was a few years ago, but you have to think that the redshirt QB would be used before a guy the coaches have already decided isn't going to be a QB here in the future.