Deon Hill

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
Am I the only one who thinks he is our best A back? If you averaged out blocking ability, quickness, size, speed, receiving among our A backs it seems he's the best all-around. Great catch on the game winner and also got the first 1st down on the last drive. I think he was in on our last 4 or 5 plays. Great moment especially after his football career was in jeopardy just last year because of his health.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
I absolutely love our Aback play so far this season. Also... I hate to single players out, but whats the difference in Bostic and Snoddy? It really cant be that much. Snoddy has next year to play and needs some touches. Bostic has shown time and time again he is below average at most everything. Im glad he chose GT and has given.his blood, sweat and tears to our team. But some players have it... and some dont. Unfortunately... he is in the latter category.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I absolutely love our Aback play so far this season. Also... I hate to single players out, but whats the difference in Bostic and Snoddy? It really cant be that much. Snoddy has next year to play and needs some touches. Bostic has shown time and time again he is below average at most everything. Im glad he chose GT and has given.his blood, sweat and tears to our team. But some players have it... and some dont. Unfortunately... he is in the latter category.
I actually saw Bostic turn N/S today and lower his shoulders as he went into the pile. He didn't move it, but he wasn't blown backwards either. I think it was a 6 yard gain, which would have been a 1-2 yard gain on previous Bostic runs. I have really liked and pulled for this kid for 4 years. I'd love to see him step up and really make a senior season of it.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
I absolutely love our Aback play so far this season. Also... I hate to single players out, but whats the difference in Bostic and Snoddy? It really cant be that much. Snoddy has next year to play and needs some touches. Bostic has shown time and time again he is below average at most everything.
Bostic is a step slow and too easy to bring down. Zennon needs to step it up and become a Godhigh. Snoddy is a question mark. Do not see him enough to evaluate. Bostic was one of my favorite backs in his rookie season. I thought he would be something special.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I've long said that Hill is our best AB overall. Until he was injured yesterday, however, it sure looked like Perkins was making a strong case for himself. He looked like the second coming of Orwin Smith running the ball and he can block to boot!

From what Eric says, it looks like Hill will get to make his case directly. I look forward to seeing how he does. Andrews looked good as well; JT didn't see him wide open in the middle of the field halfway through the 3rd and he ran well.

Js-showman

Jolly Good Fellow
Saw
I'm not a Dr. but it looked to me like Perkins sufferred a high ankle sprain. If so you want see him for a couple months.

Go Jackets!
Saw him leaving the stadium yesterday with an ice pack wrapped around the ankle. He was walking slowly, but on his own. Hope he is ok.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Saw

Saw him leaving the stadium yesterday with an ice pack wrapped around the ankle. He was walking slowly, but on his own. Hope he is ok.
If hes walking on his own thats a good sign IMO. I played BBALL my entire life and the ones I could walk on healed in a week or 2. The ones I couldnt walk on took up to 2 months to heal enough to walk on. So im hoping having good trainers and medical staff... he will be back sooner rather than later.