Dark Horse

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Hmm, I actually can't load any of the videos on bleacherreport directly on their site. I tried with two different browsers in case I had something blocking that content. Can anyone load their videos?

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
Hmm, I actually can't load any of the videos on bleacherreport directly on their site. I tried with two different browsers in case I had something blocking that content. Can anyone load their videos?
Yes. Its very weird. Never had this problem.
However, the video is on bleacher report GT of course but is titled dark horse candidates. Its a decent look.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Looking into it. In the meantime, updated the original post to link to the article on Bleacher Report's site with the video.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
LOL at the tool saying UNC has a defense now. And praising Chizik? Dude....
Anybody ever tell you that you are a cynical kind of guy? Up around here we know that while the sky is not always Carolina blue, the smoke out of Chapel Hill is. This is one of the reasons the loss last year is so galling. It just encourages them to think they can do better.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
Anybody ever tell you that you are a cynical kind of guy? Up around here we know that while the sky is not always Carolina blue, the smoke out of Chapel Hill is. This is one of the reasons the loss last year is so galling. It just encourages them to think they can do better.

I spent a year living in North Carolina. Went to every Carolina home football and basketball game. Their air of entitlement rivals that of SEC schools.
UNC has always had talent. Even the team I saw that year - and they were awful - had two thirds of its defense and half of its offense get drafted by the NFL. And they were pretty talented last year too. But most of that was on offense. We gave that one away. That's what really stinks.

Going to UNC hoops games for a year made me ... a fan of Duke. and that was a UNC Final Four team I saw all year long.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I spent a year living in North Carolina. Went to every Carolina home football and basketball game. Their air of entitlement rivals that of SEC schools.
UNC has always had talent. Even the team I saw that year - and they were awful - had two thirds of its defense and half of its offense get drafted by the NFL. And they were pretty talented last year too. But most of that was on offense. We gave that one away. That's what really stinks.

Going to UNC hoops games for a year made me ... a fan of Duke. and that was a UNC Final Four team I saw all year long.
A friend of mine in Clemson knows one of John Bunting's coaches, who was fired along with everybody else when the all powerful Rams Club gave away the store to get Butch Davis, publicly acknowledging their goal was to win the NC. Instead he got them on probation along with a lot of other problems. The fired coach's observation: "They knew exactly what they were getting when they hired Davis." From what little I know about Chapel Hill your observations are still on target. A remarkably narcissistic atmosphere, unfortunate because it is an outstanding university. But geez.