Danny Hall still intends to return Georgia Tech to National Prominence

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Some notes and nuggets -

"Tech’s 30 wins was its fewest since winning 27 in 2017. Its 12 league wins were its least since 11 triumphs during that same ‘17 season."

“We lost too many games,” Tech’s veteran coach Danny Hall said.

"We just didn’t have a complete team. We had a lot of guys on the hitting side that had great years. We just didn’t do enough on the pitching and defense side to help us win games."

"The Jackets had the second-worst ERA in the ACC at 7.10. They allowed a league-worst 300 walks and a league-worst 431 runs.
In the past three seasons, Tech has allowed 7.1 runs per game."

"the 68-year-old still intends to coach the 2024 season and beyond. Hall has the most wins of any active coach in Division I and is 22 wins shy of 1,400."

CTJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Some notes and nuggets -

"Tech’s 30 wins was its fewest since winning 27 in 2017. Its 12 league wins were its least since 11 triumphs during that same ‘17 season."

“We lost too many games,” Tech’s veteran coach Danny Hall said.

"We just didn’t have a complete team. We had a lot of guys on the hitting side that had great years. We just didn’t do enough on the pitching and defense side to help us win games."

"The Jackets had the second-worst ERA in the ACC at 7.10. They allowed a league-worst 300 walks and a league-worst 431 runs.
In the past three seasons, Tech has allowed 7.1 runs per game."

"the 68-year-old still intends to coach the 2024 season and beyond. Hall has the most wins of any active coach in Division I and is 22 wins shy of 1,400."
Hope springs eternal, we are where we are today so no reason to break out pitchforks until we see how the next season develops.
My hope is that we go on a tear, win the CWS next year, and CDH can go out on a high. Duh.