Danny Hall question

Lagrangejacket

Jolly Good Fellow
The timing on that one is odd. Their season has been over for 3 weeks. There must be some new info that they have now that they didn't have 3 weeks ago...it will be interesting to see where Pierce lands and to see who they replace him with.
Or maybe they're going to replace him with Texas A&M's coach. That would be epic.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
You make a strong case.

But, without knowing any details, my first question to more knowledgeable fans on here would be to ask if the Texas baseball situation and the Tech baseball situation is a good apples to apples comparison? I’m not trying to be argumentative, I just truly don’t know and would love to hear more discussion about this comparison.
You actually want FACTS? On the internet?

Killerbees

Jolly Good Fellow
The timing on that one is odd. Their season has been over for 3 weeks. There must be some new info that they have now that they didn't have 3 weeks ago...it will be interesting to see where Pierce lands and to see who they replace him with.
Tennessee coach is coming to Texas

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
It was that multi-million $ deal from Tech that caused the change at Texas 😊

GT33

Helluva Engineer
Timing is perfect, not odd imo. They're going to be talked about at some point during the biggest college baseball game of the season.

gtbeak

Jolly Good Fellow
A&M will be just fine. The rich get richer...

A&M will be fine, but I do love the fact that they continue to be little brother to the school in Austin. I have relatives on my wife's side who are Aggies, so this will be some fun material for me to use.

And now Schloss has been at three of the big Texas schools (big in the baseball sense). My "other school" after Tech is TCU, so I'm not a big fan of Schloss or A&M, while acknowledging that Schloss is a really good coach.