Dan Mullen, of Cowbell U, Maxwell CoY

Ramblin Wrecker

Jolly Good Fellow
Anyone else particularly irked by their word choice?

"Coach Mullen has engineered a tremendous season for the Mississippi State football program"

DTGT

Ramblin' Wreck
Anyone else particularly irked by their word choice?

"Coach Mullen has engineered a tremendous season for the Mississippi State football program"
tumblr_mn446i5Q4k1sqhz72o4_1280.png

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
I'm OK with Mullen getting this. His team has definitely overachieved this season. Kudos
Yes but not as good of a job was what PJ did. PJ did more with less (SA's). Mullen, I read, had a bunch of returning upperclassmen (AS's) to work with.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Yes but not as good of a job was what PJ did. PJ did more with less (SA's). Mullen, I read, had a bunch of returning upperclassmen (AS's) to work with.
CPJ has an advantage being at GT. How'd you like to get someone to commit to playing in MS and at the end of the pipeline have a degree that's more worthless than the one you get for wiping your butt over at the Cesspool? Crap, atleast you've got a good chance at a decent life after playing at GT. At MSU, you've got nothing.

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
CPJ has an advantage being at GT. How'd you like to get someone to commit to playing in MS and at the end of the pipeline have a degree that's more worthless than the one you get for wiping your butt over at the Cesspool? Crap, atleast you've got a good chance at a decent life after playing at GT. At MSU, you've got nothing.
But at GT you have to go to class, take exams, and pass to get the paper with Georgia Institute of Technology on it.
I don't have a problem with Mullen winning it but CPJ should have been on the list. We need to win on NYE to show that CPJ should have been on the list and have been the winner.