Dabo makes sense.

GTThor

Jolly Good Fellow
Over the years, I have developed a true respect for Dabo. I first thought he was a clown, but I have heard him at several coaching conferences and watched what he has done at Clemson. He is one of the best guys in college football. It's no wonder why kids want to play for him.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I would only add that he likes and respects Coach. He's been very appreciative of his support early in his career several times and he always refers to him as "Paul".

Not that that carries over in the games, of course. It's their job to score and our job to stop them.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Over the years, I have developed a true respect for Dabo. I first thought he was a clown, but I have heard him at several coaching conferences and watched what he has done at Clemson. He is one of the best guys in college football. It's no wonder why kids want to play for him.
I bet Dabo leaves for Alabama the minute Nick Satan announcers his retirement:cigar:

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
The campus improvement's are really ten fold from 2008 over there. Totally a different realm.
I drive thru there frequently. Small town charm with big football dreams (that come true)!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
LOL. That just goes to show that every school deals with expectations...whether good or bad. GT is no different. Heck, even Saban has to deal with crazy expectations and his program is the most dominant program in the last decade. Unrealistic fans are a plague at every school.

Deleted member 2897

I bet Dabo leaves for Alabama the minute Nick Satan announcers his retirement:cigar:

Dabo has a $20 million home in Clemson. The market for people able to buy that home if he moves is effectively zero. Honestly, there is no reason for him to ever leave Clemson. We'll see if he's power hungry or not and wants to coach until he's 60, but so long as he's winning 10+ games a year in Clemson, I don't see any reason for them to run him out or for him to want to move somewhere else. I would argue to him at Clemson he has the #1 coaching job in the country - Alabama would be a downgrade. Culturally, academically, etc.

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
Dabo would be crazy to leave Clemson ... I have a good friend who grew up in Seneca and has a Lake House on Lake Hartwell.
Spent many weekends there, Loved it !! ... watching the game the other night and seeing the fog come-in off of Lake Hartwell almost made me cry for days gone by ...