D line play

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I was looking at the NCST O line early in the game and notice, as a group, that they were right sizeable. Yet after the first couple of series they really did not control the LOS. As a group the D line played well today, good push and they shut down the pack's running game with the exception of some scrambles by Bissett. Like most of us I've been on them all year but I have to give credit where it's due! Nice jobs guys!!!!

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
Our defense is quietly getting better and better. There is still work to do but they are showing a lot of pride in the quality of their work.
I cannot hit like on this one hard enough. Yes, we started the season a little ... rough. Since UNC-CHeat CTR has (with what I suspect is significant input from CPJ) made adjustments to help these young men play as well as their hearts and athleticism match. The doubters need to acknowledge this; not that there is not room for continued improvement, but just look at how far they've come.

Does anyone know if D. J. White ever played WR in middle or high school? He just ... looks like he did. Maybe Koolaid colored glasses here, but I'd just guess he did.